Fermenter Main Features:
- 304SS with Dual or Multi Zoned Glycol Jacketed and insulated with 100mm Chloride free PU insulation. Top manways offer superior sanitation and ease to add fining and hops to the vessel.
- Pillow plate Glycol Jackets offer optimal heat transfer capability and are insulated with 100mm Chloride free PU insulation. The interior of the shell is coated with a Chloride resistant coating to resist corrosion from the interior.
- Pressure tested to 30psi / 24 hrs., 90psi / 24hrs on internal shell and cooling jacket respectively. Internal Pressure rating allows for Natural Carbonation and Spunding of beer utilizing CO2 created by the fermentation.
- “One Touch” Racking Arm allows for easy racking arm rotation, without the need to loosen any clamps. Simply turn the handle and the racking arm rotates.
- Adjustable Levelers to provide a level tank regardless of floor slope.
- 304ss Butterfly Valves, 1.5” Bottom port to facilitate yeast removal.
- Kieselmann Spunding Valve and Pressure Arm Manifold allowing for accurate pressure monitoring and precision tank venting. — $490.00 ea.
- Temperature Thermowell with included RTD Sensor (Reotemp or equivalent) installed. — $80.00 ea.
- 2nd Generation Perlick Sample Valve with 1.5″ Tri-Clamp, all stainless steel. — $170.00 ea.
- Sanitary Pressure Gauge (Reotemp or equivalent), 3A Certified True Sanitary design. — $199.00 ea
- Internal Shell; 4mm
- Exterior Cladding; 2mm
- Dome; 5mm
• Please Contact us for assistance on freight quotes! •
Share this listing
Q & Alog in or create an account to view Question & Answers
Contact Info & More
Please login to view contact info
Log In or